Alpha Sewer Drain And Plumbing is the St. Louis Drain Cleaning Experts, weather its unclogging Kitchen Sinks to Bathroom Drain Repair, We Can Service All of the Drains In Your Home.
If you take a look around your house, there are a variety of drains that need to be kept clean and clear so that they work properly. From the kitchen to the bathroom and basement, Alpha Sewer Drain And Plumbings Drain Cleaning Experts have the training and tools to provide with a full range of drain cleaning services, including:
- Kitchen Drains: Grease Clogs, soap and food waste can take their toll, making your sink drains clog and run slower over time.
- Shower/Bathtub Drains: Water should drain immediately while you are showering and within a few minutes after a bath. If it’s draining very slowly, your bathtub or shower trap and drainpipe are probably clogged with soap and hair. If this is the case shower/bathtub drain repair or cleaning is needed.
- Bathroom Sink Drains: Slow draining sinks and clogs are often a result of toothpaste, soap, hair and grime. If you drop something down the drain, don’t run any more water. Call us and we should be able to retrieve the lost item without too much difficulty.
- Toilet Drains: A clogged toilet is often caused by attempting to flush baby wipes, facial tissue or other products that don’t disintegrate easily the way toilet paper does. Fortunately, there’s a special plumbing tool that can cut through the obstructions while hugging the inside wall of the drain pipe, giving your toilet drain a very thorough cleaning at the same time.
- Floor Drains: Basements, garages, patios, laundry rooms, driveways and even older bathrooms often have a drain to carry away waste water and prevent flooding. In most cases they are equipped with a trap that should be filled with water to prevent odors and sewage gas from escaping. Regular routine drain cleaning is recommended to prevent major clogs and sewer backups.
- Main Sewer Lines: All of your household drains lead into your main sewer line, which connects into a city sewer line or septic tank system. The clogging culprit here is usually water-seeking roots that actually can break through the sewer pipe and clog the main drain.
Call us now to schedule an appointment.